To have a garage sale....
Yeah. A GARAGE SALE.
I don't really remember what brought us to think of doing a garage sale, but I think we were both complaining about being broke... Seems legit.
But anyway, garage sales are hard!
I guess I thought garage sales wouldn't take all that much work, but I think I priced things for 2 hours yesterday. And you know what just hit me? I have to sit in a garage for 7 hours, for two days.... That's like school. Except it's about 3,000,000,000,000 degrees out. So...yeah. Worse than school.
And what if people don't show up? We will look like garage sale failures! All the other garage sale people will laugh in our faces.
We will also still have all of our stuff..... I don't want all that stuff! That's why I'm having a garage sale!
Ugh. I'm being paranoid. Sorry.
But I guess there's a bright side. First of all, I'm making some money. Second, I'll be with Meghan. Third, I can eat these all day! I was planning on selling them.... but they're soooooo good. Maybe they'll be the only things we sell at the garage sale.... I'm okay with that because that means I won't eat the whole pan.
Ha. Just kidding. I'm still going to eat the whole pan.
Peanut Butter Scotchies
You will need:
1 C peanut butter
1 C sugar
1 C light corn syrup
6 C rice krispies
2 C butterscotch chips
2 C chocolate chips
1. Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan; set aside.
2. Melt the peanut butter, sugar, and corn syrup in a saucepan over medium heat. Do NOT boil.
3. Mix rice krispies into the melted mixture and pat into the 9 x 13 inch pan.
4. Put the butterscotch chips and chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each one, until completely melted.
5. Spread the melted chips over the rice krispies. Chill.